How to verify Alertpay account and withdraw money

Now I have been asked this question like hundreds of time: “How to verify and withdraw money from Alertpay?” and everytime I have rejected that question as I have no idea what AlertPay is? So this time I went deep down searching for the answer.
AlertPay is an online payment solution just like PayPal. So the solution on how to verify and withdraw money from alertpay. I went to their site and registered for a new account. Then I got a notification that my account is not verified.

If you have an online payment solution it needs to be verified for couple of reasons; first they need to know that you are a real user and you have valid identity, next they need a bank account or a credit card so that it can be used to send or load money through your online account.
AlertPay is better option because it supports Bangladeshi users; other than PayPal who don’t accept accounts from Bangladesh. Now when I went to the verification link I saw there are a couple of ways of verification. I choose credit card verification; my goal is to verify this account using my Payoneer prepaid debit mastercard -that I got from odesk.

So to do this, first I have to add a credit card. I clicked on the link on right top to add a credit card:
alertpay add a new credit card
After adding the card, now I have to verify it. Now I went to the verification area and selected credit card verification. Then I choose the card to verify, in this case I have only one card added to the account so I selected the default one:
alertpay - select a card to verify
Then I have to confirm all the details of that card in the next step:
alertpay confirm credit card details
After clicking next, I got this message:
alertpay wait 2-3 days to get the security code
So it said I will receive a special code in my account statement which I have to obtain for the next step. So now all I have to do is to wait 2-3 business days. So off I go.. in the mean time I worked on my blog and other client sites, watched TV, played games and then logged into my Payoneer account to see if AlertPay sent me the code? Yes they sent me a 4 digit code:
alertpay sent me the code in the statement
Now I took the code and went to AlertPay, opened the verification status to enter the code:
alertpay verifying the credit card using the secret code
Wala! My AlretPay account has been verified:
alertpay verification message
Now that I have verified the account, I can withdraw money (when I will have it) there are couple of ways to withdraw the money from your AlertPay account:

alertpay withdraw the funds
Source: blogkori

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Spam for back-link will be remove

Sponsors