Verified PayPal account hacked

Yesterday, I surfing the web & saw an notification that I have a new mail. I check it, that really surprise me. It's an email from PayPal said that I made a payment to OPTICS TIME COMPANY on eBay, I didn't notice the shipping address. I think it just a fraud email. I logged in to my paypal account & it's very scary : there is a transaction has successfully sent to OPTICS TIME COMPANY like I saw on the email, and It charge the money on my Credit Card!!!!

I made a "Dispute transaction" to Paypal, when Paypal ask me if my profile was changed. I didn't notice anythings changed. So I just click continues & hope Paypal return my money. After made a Dispute, I go to my profile, I saw that my phone was changed, another strange address appear in my addresses, and the Security question changed without any notifies to my email. When I search that strange address on the Internet, I saw it belong to Jim Rojas, his address is
"Roby Setyawan Muas
8002 Cornwall Ln
c/o Jim Rojas
Tampa, FL 33615-4604
United States
"
I saw that some others people Paypal account using by Jim Rojas. What the hell with him? Does anybody arrest him? He steal a lot of money from people, how can he still alive outside the law? I need my money back, It's my hard work, and I'm still a student of a University, I need my money. Please arrest him!!

P/S: I'm very careful when using the Internet, I'm sure my computer don't have any Spyware, I didn't login to any account at Public Internet, didn't clicked any strange link in emails, and my email password is different from my Paypal password. Be careful people!! I think UG changed their target to Paypal account.

3 Kommentare

Don't jump to conclusions, Jim Rojas is a reshipper. He provides reshipment services for people outside USA who can't order items directly from many US online stores.

So he's being used by scumbags to reship items purchased with stolen cards or hacked accounts.

He's also a victim. Check his listing on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-International-Package-Forwarding-From-USA-USPS-/300552967154?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fa5a53f2

Reply

I see. So, that's an alert for Jim Rojas or any reshipper should be careful.

Reply

LOL he's also been scamming people out of the solar equipment that is "locked" by security companies. He offers to unlock them...all you have to do is send out the item and, of course pay. You NEVER get your equipment back nor your money. How about those claims? I don't think he's as innocent as you say he is "Alex". I was scammed by him from my paypal account.

Reply

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Spam for back-link will be remove

Sponsors