Clixsense account suspended

After I earned about $5.7 (about 3-4 months to earn that amount), today, ClixSense suddenly suspended my account, they told me that I have violate their TOS..... If I violate their TOS, why don't they suspended my account in the EARLY time to not waste my time for clicking their ADS? And why don't they send a WARNING if I make a mistake? I think they gonna be scam. Don't waste your time here, maybe someday your account will get SUSPENDED. If you have any opinions, feel free to shares. Good Luck! Don't make any mistake or YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED
ClixSense Account Suspended

2 Kommentare

Hi there. I agree with you. I have been a member since 1st of August 2013 and they have suspended my account on 30th of December 2013. No reason given. To make things even worse, I've had $217.9 on it and have requested to cashout. I have requested to cashout in the morning expecting my funds to be on my paypal by tye evening, but man i was disappointed to see that nothing has happened and my account has been suspended. I'm still waiting for a reply and would really like to know what was tye reason to suspend my account after 5 months. I never faked my details or anything really as other do to get all the surveys done. The reason unknown at the moment. Will keep you posted.

Reply

Sorry to hear that, I hope they restore your account soon. My account got suspended and I never got it back. I quit Clixsense long time. When I feel somethings not good (for example: the site has too many rule, or they restricted some country to join, that means their site is not well protected, and they don't want anybody know it, they don't want to spend any money to fix it...that's the signal to quit using the site)

Reply

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Spam for back-link will be remove

Sponsors